Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another week..


My last race was way back in November, it has been awhile. I am getting back into training and settling in. I am getting used to being tired, hungry and sore. Those are all the things that happen when I get back to it. I am excited to race, it is still 4 weeks out. I feel strong this year, mentally and physically. During the off season I really let myself not think about triathlon and what was next. It all falls into place so why stress about it. The hardest part about picking up the training is still being able to keep up with my kids. Some days are forced days off, some I use as active recovery, some days it is hardest to keep up after the long hard workouts. But My kids make me happy and keep me going when things are tough! They teach me something new everyday. I love being a mom, and I get to be a triathlete as well. Cheers!!

No comments: