Monday, May 18, 2009

Bricks, Blogs and Snakes!

This has to be the most neglected blog ever attempted to be written! I have been swamped with kid stuff and training and it is great! Last week ended in the most perfect way, a four hour brick! Nice, I love brick workouts, they make you feel so strong when all goes well and teaches you what not to do when things go so horribly wrong. But on Friday all was right, it was a fun day and it made me suffer a bit which is always good. This weekend was rattlesnake sightings #2 and #3! These were not as big as the snake in Castlewod Canyon but close! Growing up in Colorado everyone knows this is prime rattlesnake country, but this year has been extremely bad. I usually can get through the summer only seeing one, and I am up to 3 and we are still in spring! Here are a few fotos. One of the kids at the zoo, the others are of the trail I ran and saw all the snakes! Cheers!


No comments: