Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 2...

This is week two of my build to Ironman. I have been getting in some tough training and feeling pretty good. The nose and toe have healed up quite nicely. My nose still hurts when I swim and I battle headaches often but each day is getting better! Last week was something like this...swim, bike, run, eat, sleep, repeat. This week has been pretty much the same. Monday was a great day with half-mile repeats in the am, which I managed to descend, and a great swim workout in the afternoon with long 500m sets at a fast pace and descending by 100's. Yesterday was a nice short bike ride and today was a long run. Training has left me pretty tired and sore but I am happy about how things are progressing. I have some other exciting news, I got a new bike. Pictures will be posted once it arrives and details will follow. But for now I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! I'm so excited!!! Happy training!

No comments: