Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY INSPIRATION.....



I am loving this new bike! If it is at all possible, every time I ride I fall more in love with it! It fits perfectly and responds so well. Training has been going almost to good to be true. I am giddy with excitement and can't wait to race. I have 3 weeks and 2days. It is almost taper time and my body is ready for that. Last Saturday I rode 100 miles and then Tuesday Kathleen and I headed out east and rode a fast 92 miles. I have my last long run on Friday, going for 20miles and then it is taper time. Thankfully I am putting in the miles because it is that time of year again when the house is full of CAKE and birthday treats galore! My baby girl turned 9 and my hubby turned, well another year older..HEHEHE!
My days off have been filled with recovery hikes and good friends and good food. I am truly blessed to be living this life. I came across a quote that has really hit home lately, it says " A goal without a plan is just a wish." I have a goal and I have followed my plan to the best of my ability and now I just have to reach that little bit higher and make it happen. Cheers!!!

No comments: