Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking ahead - 2010!!




Looking back at 2009, it was a great year. Another successful triathlon season, no injuries and some big accomplishments. The kids are happy and healthy and doing well. Life is good. This year we raced four half Ironmans starting with Galveston in April and ending with Harvest Moon in September. Then it was on to the Great Floridian Ironman Distance race the end of October. Needless to say it was a long season and I was glad to be done! But there is always that part of me who wants more, to do more, see more, challenge myself more. It has taken me a long time to be satisfied with my race in Florida and except the outcome. With the new year on the horizon I have been looking ahead instead of behind. Thinking of what will be than of what could have been. I am excited for the new challenges I will embrace and the adventures I will have with my husband and kids! See ya in 2010! Cheers!!

No comments: